Log into NoodleTools.
1. Click on your Science project (should be named Gr7Sci- species name)
2. From Dashboard screen go to Works Cited page under Components.
3. Click on Print/Export button near top left of MLA Works Cited screen.
4. Select Print/Export to Google Docs.
5. Google Doc file named Sources for 'your project name' opens automatically.
6. Click the Share button in top right of screen.
7. Click on "get shareable link" in top right of pop up box.
8. Link sharing ON should say - Anyone at Bernardsboe.com can view (click dropdown to change if needed)
9. Click Copy link and DONE button.
Log into Glogster.
1. Edit your endangered species glog.
2. Select Graphics from Tool Bar and then select Papers.
3. Page through graphics until you find the purple push pin graphic. Select it and click Use It.
4. Select the purple push pin graphic on your glog.
5. Click the linked chain icon for the push pin.
6. Paste the saved Google Docs link into the pop up box. Click DONE.