Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Databases cost money to access, are not open to everyone.
- Databases are owned and maintained by a company.
- Databases contain articles from different sources - magazines, newspapers, books, encyclopedias, etc.
- Database articles are good, trustworthy information.
Username/passwords are needed if accessing these databases from home. They can be found in:
1. Your printed Database Pathfinder
2. Your Student Agenda (assignment pad)
3. or by asking Media Center staff
Articles from these databases can be printed out, saved to your Google Drive, H: drive or a flash drive, or e-mailed to yourself.
GALE In Context-Middle School Database Instructions
- Click on GALE In Context - Middle School link.
- SEARCH: In the Search box, type your god or goddess’s name. Click Enter key or the magnifying glass.
- CHOOSE ARTICLE: Look for the article with the title of your god or goddess’s name AND from the source Myths and Legends of the World. Click on the title of the article to view it.
- SAVE ARTICLE: To save the article to your Google Drive:
Click the Google Drive icon at the top of the article.
Article will be saved in a WORD doc in a folder called GALE In Context-Middle School in your Google Drive.
- PRINT ARTICLE:
Go to the GALE In Context-Middle School folder in your Google Drive
Click Open With at the top of the article and select Google.
Click File->Print in the Google Doc. Make sure the printer is set to the Media Center printer.
- CITATION Information: Can be found at the bottom of the article.