Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Usernames and passwords are needed if accessing these databases from home. (See your printed Database Pathfinder or Student Agenda (assignment pad) or ask Media Center staff for username/password information.)
Articles from these databases can be printed out, saved on your personal drive (My Documents) or a flash drive, or e-mailed home.
Marshall Cavendish/Cavendish Square
MARSHALL CAVENDISH/CAVENDISH SQUARE - Gods, Goddeses and Mythology database
(Original Content articles)
- Click the Gods, Goddesses and Mythology database link above.
- KEYWORDS: You can type your country/culture's name into the keyword box or scroll down the alphabetized list of article titles.
- CHOOSING ARTICLE: If you used the keyword box, select the article with the title of your country or culture. The article is separated into several sections which you can go to by clicking the section heading in the far left navigation box.
- CITATION INFO: Scroll to the bottom of any section of the article. The citation information is in MLA format.
NOTE: Database Name=Gods, Goddeses and Mythology, Database Company= Marshall Cavendish OR Cavendish Square, and Publication date=2015 (the current year.)
- EMAIL/PRINT: Email or Print buttons are in the green bar at the top of the article. The articles can be long so email or print the sections you are interested in.
World Book Online
World Book: (Reference articles)
- Click World Book link above.
- SELECT DATABASE: Select World Book Student (the pencil icon.)
- KEYWORDS: Type your keywords in the search box. Click Search. Keywords for this research would be your country/culture or the word mythology.
- CITATION INFORMATION: At bottom of article in this format: Author Name. “Title of Article”. Database Name. Database Company, Publication date. Web. Today’s date. NOTE:All articles will be from Database Name= World Book Student, Database Company=World Book and Publication date=2015 (the current year.)
- EMAIL/SAVE: Tools box at top of article: Email article home or Save on USB/H drive.
Identifying Citation Information for World Book Databases