What is NoodleTools?
NoodleTools is a web-based set of tools that supports you when doing research.. There are several tools you can use:
NoodleBib Notes Outline
Google Docs integration
NoodleTools Companion (mobile app)
These tools can be used from any web-based browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, IE, etc.) The NoodleTools Companion app can be used on any mobile device specifically for scanning ISBNs of print books to create a citation. The app is available from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
NoodleBib is used by every student at William Annin for creating and saving source citations and generating a properly formatted Works Cited page.
Logging into NoodleTools
LOGGING INTO NOODLETOOLS
• Click Current Users Sign In.
• Personal ID=FirstnameLastname
• Password=Student ID number
• First time you log in: Update User Profile: Select Year of Graduation (from HS), enter your initials and any 4 digits in the Initials and Phone fields.
• Revalidate: Once each school year: You need to “Revalidate” your account. Enter WAMS school/library password “annin” into second box on Revalidate screen and click SIGN IN.