Link NoodleTools Google Docs Works Cited Page to a Glog
Log into NoodleTools.
1. Click on your project
2. From Dashboard screen go to Works Cited page under Components.
3. Click on Print/Export button near top left of MLA Works Cited screen.
4. Select Print/Export to Google Docs.
5. Google Doc file named Sources for 'your project name' opens automatically.
6. Click the Share button in top right of screen.
7. Click on "get shareable link" in top right of pop up box.
8. Link sharing ON should say - Anyone at Bernardsboe.com can view (click dropdown to change if needed)
9. Click Copy link and DONE button.
Log into Glogster.
1. Edit your glog.
2. Choose a Graphic image and add it to your glog (your teacher may require a specific graphic)
3. Click the linked chain icon for the chosen graphic
6. Paste the saved Google Docs link into the pop up box. Click DONE.